8 Best Practices for IT Incident Management with
In this webinar replay, Daniel Barthelemy, Lead Incident Manager at Endurance International Group, presents 8 Best Practices for IT Incident Management. Endurance is a publically traded technology company providing web hosting, domain registration, email, cloud and design services for small and medium-sized businesses. To maintain customer satisfaction and achieve business results, Endurance must maintain effective and workflows communication around both severe and routine IT incidents.
During this webinar replay you will discover 8 best practices to minimize business disruptions and restore service operations from incidents. These include:
- Managing an incident throughout the entire lifecycle
- Enforcing of standardized methods and procedures ensuring efficient and prompt handling of all incidents
- Automating communication and escalation
- Classifying and prioritizing incidents according to system/service impacted, geographic location, customer facing (number/percent of customers impacted) or internal (effect on business operations).
- Delivering the incident information to internal and external stakeholders in real-time
- Optimizing access for users to request and track incident status
- Integrating with other processes and systems
- Implementing continuous improvement through reporting of KPIs
You will also hear from Claudia Dent, VP of Product and Marketing Management at Everbridge, who will cover how Everbridge IT Alerting facilitates IT Incident Communication.
Register for the webinar replay:
Daniel Barthelemy is the Lead Incident Manager at Endurance International Group (EIG). Daniel works in the Command Center/NOC/SOC, which is the central nerve center for communications within EIG. In this role Daniel identifies significant incidents and drives rapid problem identification, isolation and restoration of service to minimize impact on customers and the business. Prior to joining EIG, Daniel worked as a Security Director for a large scale shopping center while also serving in the United States Marine Corps Reserves.