With Regina Phelps, Founder, Emergency Management and Safety SolutionsDownload Now!
Effective crisis management requires four basic elements. If these aren’t in place, your company will likely stumble right at the beginning of a crisis, and will likely make critical errors in the initial response and recovery efforts. The goal of this session is to provide the information you need to help create an effective crisis management team and crisis management process that can help you successfully manage incidents, both large and small.
These four critical elements – that are often missing in company crisis management teams and plans – are:
- Clearly identified team roles and responsibilities
- A formal incident assessment team and process
- Effective Incident Action Planning (IAP) skills
- Effective crisis management team communication
Attend this fast-paced session to learn how to build a great Crisis Management Team.
- Crisis Management Teams: Roles, responsibilities and methodologies.
- Initial Assessment Team: Who should be on it?
- Assessment criteria: What criteria should always be considered when evaluating an event?
- Incident Action Plan (IAP): How to write one.
- Crisis communications: Options to connect your team.