An Executive Seminar on Workplace Violence Prevention
Workplace violence impacts organizations of all sizes each year. According to SafetyCenter.org, an estimated two million American workers are victims of workplace violence annually, costing organizations approximately $120 billion.
Join us for An Executive Seminar on Workplace Violence Prevention presented by Steven M. Crimando, Principal, Behavioral Science Applications, will present this awareness level program, and cover issues related to OSHA’s General Duty Clause, case precedent, defensibility of decisions related to workplace violence potential, such as negligent hiring, supervisor or retention, as well as ADA concerns and liabilities related to wrongful termination and discrimination are all addressed.
- Scope and prevalence of the problem
- Threat Assessment-Threat Management Continuum
- Current research and analysis of the Active Shooter threat
- Liability issues in violence prevention, response and recovery
- Duty to Warn and other pitfalls in threat management
- Organizational influences and impact of events on the organizationEmployee relations actions
- Developing effective plans, policies and procedures
Register for the webinar: