For ASIS Benelux members, please register here
PwC Belgium, ASIS Benelux and Everbridge are delighted to bring you the Organisational Resilience Roadshow: Belgium. Join us on 2nd March for a half-day, IN-PERSON event.
Across the globe, organisations are facing a rise in both physical and digital risks that threaten to impact business continuity. For example:
- Climate-related disasters have risen by a factor of five across the last 50 years (WMO)
- The global average cost of a data breach between 2020 and 2022 was nearly €4.35 million (Statista)
During this event, we will share compelling insights from our recent market research study including perspectives from over 200 resilience, security, and technology industry leaders.
Key findings include, resilience has a significant impact on the bottom line: those who invest in resilience as a business priority experience nearly 20 times less impact during and post disruptions than those who do not.
Then, together we will take theory to practice. In break-out groups, we will look at hands-on examples, tools and stategies for operationalising resilience in the business.
Main takeaways will include:
- What is the future of resilience and how are leading companies adapting to the new threat landscape?
- What are the biggest challenges your company will face in building organsational resilience and maintaining business continuity – and how to overcome them?
- To what extent can your business be proactive in preparing for a crisis?
- How can your business integrate resilience into corporate strategies, and how can you ensure company-wide buy-in?
Register today to secure your seat.
*Please note that the deadline for registering is 28th February and that spaces are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.