Hear Top Executives Talk Return to Work Amid COVID-19
Everbridge hosted Coronavirus: the Road to Recovery on May 20th and 21st. This virtual symposium brought together business, healthcare, and government leaders to discuss best practices of return to work and was designed to help organizations around the world chart a path forward.
The event gathered nearly 20 executive speakers from organizations such as the CDC, GAP, TripAdvisor, US Army, the Boston Celtics and more. Speakers addressed the needs of executive-level decision-makers in areas related to security, operations, risk, human resources, clinical operations, emergency management, and supply chain.
Each session has been recorded and turned into On-Demand versions.
Session Titles Include:
- Public Warning System (PWS) Platforms - Enabling the Return to “Normality"
- Using JARVISS to Protect Soldiers, the Civilian Workforce and Family Members
- COVID-19 Update, Critical Protection Work and Response
- Road to Recovery for Health Systems: An Executive Perspective
- Road to Recovery: Digital Strategies for Health Systems
- COVID-19: What the New Normal Means for Corporate Security
- Human Resources: The Pandemic Response and the Future of the Workplace
- How COVID-19 is Accelerating the Need for Digital Customer Experiences
- Handling Digital Threats in a COVID-19 World
- COVID-19: A Road to Recovery in Government and Higher Education
- Managing Supply Chains Amid and After COVID-19
- CIOs: Responding to Disruption
- Return to Work: Contact Tracing and Beyond
- Using Market Intelligence and Technology to Gain Competitive Advantage Amid COVID-19
- Managing the Complexity of Phased Reopening Using Risk Intelligence
- Managing the Return of the NBA’s Boston Celtics