The Zika Virus: An Emergency Management Panel Discussion
Date/Time: 23 March 2016
Is your organisation prepared for the Zika virus? The World Health Organization recently announced that the Zika outbreak was a "public health emergency of international concern." Employers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies all have a role to play in keeping the public safety and informed around Zika.
In the face of this sudden and impactful health emergency, Everbridge has put together an expert panel to address emergency management and preparedness best practices for Zika.
In this webinar we will cover:
- What is the Zika virus and what risks does it pose to business continuity?
- How can an organisation more effectively manage this risk?
- Dr James Logan, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Disease Control and Scientific Director of the Arthropod Control Product Test Centre (arctec), at the London School of Hygiene of Tropical Medicine.
- Andrew Woods, Managing Director at Resiliency Matters Ltd, former Business Resiliency Manager at Cargill.
- Charlie Maclean-Bristol, Director at Plan B Consulting and Fellow of the Business Continuity Institute
Get the essential information to keep staff and residents safe in the face of this new pandemic; attend The Zika Virus: An Emergency Management Panel Discussion, 23 March 2016.
Register for the Zika Preparedness Panel webinar:
Senior Lecturer in the Department of Disease Control London School of Hygiene of Tropical Medicine.
Director at Plan B Consulting and Fellow of the Business Continuity Institute
Managing Director at Resiliency Matters Ltd, former Business Resiliency Manager at Cargill