Expert Insights Webinar: Best Practices for Enterprise Critical Communication with CIBC Mellon
Watch the replay for our latest Expert Insights webinar, Best Practices for Enterprise Critical Communication, featuring CIBC Mellon. Christopher Horne, Assistant Vice President Business Continuity Management and Corporate Security will discuss how CIBC Mellon utilizes Unified Critical Communications for communication planning, response, and program management. Christopher Horne will also be joined by Imad Mouline, CTO of Everbridge.
Watch this webinar to discover how CIBC Mellon uses Everbridge to:
- Rapidly alert employees at work or at home, confirming their safety and directing them to alternate work arrangements
- Provide confidence to clients that business continuity risks are being well-managed.
- Utilize polling information for planning purposes and in weather emergencies
- Leverage universe mapping to align recovery and continuity planning with employees’ residential dispersion.
- Increase situational intelligence using Threat View
- Run training drills and exercises to prepare response teams and the broader employee base.
- Reduce administrative effort associated with maintaining employee contact information
- Further strengthen data integrity of employee files
- Align to the ISO 22301 standard for business continuity management
Register for the webinar replay: