Download The White Paper Now!
When companies are asked what areas need to be improved after any disaster, inevitably, “communications” shows up as one of the most important areas for improvement. “Communications” is, of course, a broad topic; however, there is one comment that is probably heard more than any others: “Communications need to be more timely.”
- Developing a communications governance document, detailing who approves what message, when, and how.
- Creating a crisis communications plan that notes clear roles and responsibilities.
- Developing pre-written and approved templates for prompt communication.
- Identifying effective communication tools that get your message out right away.
- Attend this presentation and walk away with some concrete solutions and ideas to fix to the age old problem of slow communications.