Wednesday, August 12, 2020 2PM ET / 11AM PTDownload Now!
Could things get worse? Possibly…the coronavirus pandemic has certainly made everyday life difficult. But what happens when a community or region is further challenged with a natural disaster such as a hurricane, flood or wildfire? NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center, a division of the National Weather Service, has forecasted an above-normal 2020 Atlantic hurricane season with an outlook that predicts a 60% chance of an above-normal season. The Western United States is forecasting an above normal significant large fire potential in most forested areas.
- Managing with a challenged health care response
- Exploring the effects of limited utilities in a crisis
- How to manage an infectious disease in tight situations such as shelters and response housing
- Supply chain challenges
- Rethinking your Response Team organization and structure
- Exploring tools to support response
EMS Solutions, Inc.
Senior Director, Public Sector Industry Solutions