Download The White Paper Now!
According to IBM, there were 1.5 million monitored cyberattacks in the U.S. in 2013. Additionally, the Ponemon Institute conducted a study revealing that data breaches cost U.S. organizations, on average, $5.4 million per incident. Despite a company’s best efforts, a security breach can cripple your network, hamper communications and expose sensitive corporate data.
In this paper, 5 Steps to Prepare Your Cyberattack Communications and Response Plan, you will be given insight on what actions need to be taken through the following steps:
5 Steps to Prepare Your Cyberattack Communications and Response Plan
- Deploy Your Critical Communications System
- Ensure All of Your Employees are Using the System
- Be Prepared to Use Your System
- Optimize Your Cyberattack Response and Delivery
- Communicate Externally and Alert Your Customers