Download The White Paper Now!
Download our white paper which analyzes the CMS Interpretive Guidelines for Emergency Preparedness, specifically focusing on the communication requirements of the new guidelines.
Read through to help you prepare to meet the guidelines by the November 2017 deadline.
The white paper covers:
- Focusing on large events and local community response
- Communications for Essential Personnel
- Communications for Essential Functions
- Communications for the Local Community
- Communications during Evacuations
- 5 Key Components for your Emergency Communications Plan
We invite you to download this complimentary .pdf white paper today.