Prepare or improve your communications to meet CMS guidelines and avoid receiving penaltiesDownload Now!
Download our white paper, Critical Communication Points for CMS Emergency Preparedness, which analyzes the CMS Interpretive Guidelines for Emergency Preparedness, specifically focusing on the communication requirements of the new guidelines.
The white paper covers:
- Focusing on large events and local community response
- Communications for Essential Personnel
- Communications for Essential Functions
- Communications for the Local Community
- Communications during Evacuations
- 5 Key Components for your Emergency Communications Plan