2017 Active Shooter Preparedness Update
Speaker: Steven M. Crimando, BCETS, CHS-V, Behavioral Science Applications
According to the American Hospital Association, 95% of hospitals have active shooter policies in place. But recent incidents have encouraged many hospitals to review their plans to incorporate the latest safety techniques.
This webinar is recorded and available on-demand; 2017 Active Shooter Preparedness Update for Hospitals. In this webinar Steve Crimando, explores numerous topics to better prepare hospitals and healthcare organizations for an active shooter emergency, such as:
- The evolving threat posed by active shooters
- Lessons learned from recent incidents
- The effect of the opioid epidemic on preparedness plans
- The special concerns associated with healthcare and hospital settings
- Recommendations for preparedness, response and recovery
We created the information so you can put it to use immediately at your facility, we hope you find the webinar helpful with your preparedness planning.
Sign up for the replay: