Manmade and natural disasters don’t care where we draw lines on a mapDownload Now!
Rarely do incidents remain localized, primarily driven by physical impact or by the social network of information sharing. In a nation where the costs of natural disasters continue to increase, the value of shared information on one network can save a lot of time, money, and most importantly, lives.
Download Multi-jurisdictional Notification Deployments: Enhanced Public Safety at Less Cost and discover the many public safety and cost benefits to cities, counties, and states when they share a single messaging platform:
- Interoperability for more reliable mutual aid
- Shared situational intelligence for coordinated response
- Cover more residents at less cost
- Protect the most vulnerable
- Streamlined training provides efficiency and can prevent mishaps
- Increase resident opt-ins