10 Steps to Prepare for an Epidemic/Pandemic
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 31st, 2018, 2:00 PM (ET)/11:00 AM (PT)
Speaker: Richard Serino, former Deputy Administrator of FEMA
Seasonal influenza epidemics occur every year, but periodically a novel influenza virus strain, for which there is little human immunity, emerges and can cause a global pandemic like the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, or even a more severe one like the pandemic of 1918.
Richard Serino will discuss steps you can take NOW to prepare for a possible Pandemic. These tools will also be beneficial for other public health emergencies.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
• What is the difference between pandemic and seasonal flu
• How to coordinate with other organizations
• Where to get the most accurate information as a pandemic spreads
• How to keep the public, your workers informed of best methods to Prevent and contain
• Checklists for resources and tolls for pandemic
Join us on January 31st at 2:00 PM ET for 10 Steps to Prepare for an Epidemic/ Pandemic
Register for the webinar: