Enter Our Online, Downloadable Library Now
- 2017 Active Shooter Preparedness Best Practices Update
- 4 Critical Concepts in Active Shooter Preparedness
- Legal Issues and Operational Risk Management for Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Situations
- See Something, Say Something, Do Something. The Expanded Role of Bystander Intervention in Active Shooter Response
- Crisis Communications Lessons from the WDBJ7 On-Air Shooting
- 2017 Active Shooter Best Practices in Healthcare and Hospital Settings
These represent the latest information we have in the evolving field of crisis communications. Every white paper and video has takeaways that you can immediately apply to your facility/facilities. We invite you to download and watch any or all of our resources for free.
At Everbridge, we believe Good Communication is Good Medicine.