Thursday, July 16, 2020 2PM ET / 11AM PTDownload Now!
The design, development, and execution of exercises (drills, tabletop, functional, and full-scale exercises) should enhance knowledge of plans, improve individual performance, and identify areas to improve capabilities. Organizational certifications may also depend on these types of exercises. How can organizations ensure that these resource-intensive activities result in process improvement?
Common Questions on Training Drills and Exercises is part of our Everbridge ‘Common Questions’ webinar series. We’ve assisted thousands of organizations in planning and executing emergency response, and we are bringing the knowledge to you. This webinar will address common challenges that our clients have struggled with when conducting emergency management training exercises, including:
- Following the HSEEP (Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluations Program) process
- Developing a Situational Manual (SitMan) and Exercise Plan (ExPlan)
- Timeline for a proper exercise and who should participate
- Proper SimCell execution
- Incorporating your notification system into exercises
- After Action Reports and Improvement Plans
We also encourage you to submit questions using the field provided in the webinar registration form.
Speaker Bio -