Download The White Paper Now!
Lack of compliance with Clery Act can result in hefty fines for colleges and universities. In 2016, a major institution was hit with a $2.4 million dollar fine for not meeting one of the requirements. While not limited to just communication, the Act does have very strict requirements for Timely Warnings and Emergency Notifications that must be met in order to avoid financial consequences.
Download the Clery Act Communication Requirements Kit to learn what strategies and tools your university needs to leverage in order to ensure compliance. Resources included in the kit are:
- Best Practices Webinar: Clery Act and Critical Communications for Higher ED
- Speaker: Lynn B. Daley, Director of Business Continuity for Rochester Institute of Technology
- Downloadable Guide: The Clery Act’s Emergency Communications Requirements: Five Steps to Compliance
- Authors: Dr. Steven Goldman and Suzanne Blake MS, CEM of Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Experts Discussion: The Clery Act’s Emergency Communications Requirements: Five Steps to Compliance
- Speakers: Dr. Steven Goldman and Suzanne Blake MS, CEM of Massachusetts Institute of Technology