Download The White Paper Now!
Lack of compliance with Clery Act can result in hefty fines for colleges and universities. In 2016, a major institution was hit with a $2.4 million dollar fine for not meeting one of the requirements. While not limited to just communication, the Act does have very strict requirements for Timely Warnings and Emergency Notifications that must be met in order to avoid financial consequences.
Download the whitepaper, The Clery Act’s Emergency Communications Requirements: Five Steps to Compliance to help ensure your university can avoid any financial levies and keep your campus safe. In this paper, you will learn the five steps which include:
- Step One: Form a Clery Committee
- Step Two: Determine your Clery Act Geography
- Step Three: Understand the Clery Act requirements for Timely Warning and Emergency Notification
- Step Four: Create clear, defendable policies and procedures
- Step Five: Implement your program and include the information in your Annual Security Report
Download the paper now!