Prepare for the COVID-19 PandemicDownload Now!
- How do we keep mission-critical, time-sensitive business processes operational with limited staff or in new and different ways of working?
- How do you keep your agency running and your employees safe?
- How can you promote solid information and dispute false stories?
- What are the best ways to foster social distancing?
- How to support citizens who might be in self-quarantine?
- What happens if the local public schools close?
- Are we ready for our first case of COVID-19 at work?
This one-hour webinar looks at all of those issues and much, much more.
Regina Phelps is an internationally recognized expert in the field of crisis management, exercise design, and continuity planning. Since 1982, she has provided consultation and speaking services to clients on five continents. She is the founder of Emergency Management & Safety Solutions, a consulting company specializing in crisis management, exercise design, and continuity and pandemic planning.
Ms. Phelps is the author of three exercise design books and one crisis management book: Emergency Management Exercises: Exercise Design, From Response to Recovery, Everything You Need to Know to Create a Great Exercise; Emergency Management Exercises: The Instructor’s Guide; Cyber Breach and Crisis Management: How to Develop a Powerful Program. She has also designed college-level courses in exercise design, and has written numerous papers and has given hundreds of lectures on the topic. Find Ms. Phelps's books on Amazon.