15 Minutes 'til 50 Patients | Prepping for a Mass Casualty Event
Date/Time: Tuesday, January 24th, 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Speakers: Christopher Riccardi, Terry Stone, Brad Baldridge, MD
Failure is not an option. Mass casualty incidents (MCIs) must be managed swiftly and efficiently -- lives are at stake. "15 Minutes 'til 50 Patients" is an award-winning "plug and play" rapid deployment response model designed to ensure that hospital personnel know their roles and responsibilities in response to MCIs.
Viewers will be provided with customizable resources to implement the model in their own facilities. Our experts, emergency planners Christopher Riccardi and Terry Stone and emergency physician Brad Baldridge, MD will discuss mass casualty events and how to prepare your hospital for a large influx of patients.
They will discuss:
- When to initiate Code Triage
- The rapid deployment of supplies/personnel
- Emergency Department activation
- Facilities/Plant Ops activation
- Developing patient pathways and triage upon arrival
- Coordinating with public safety officials
- Establishing a command center and implementing disaster communications
Register for the webinar: